Friday, February 4, 2011

Tron: Legacy Reviews

Well, since today is February 4th and we saw Tron: Legacy (in fantastic 2D!) on December 21st, I think it's long past time that we got those reviews up! You can also head over to our Facebook page and see some photos of the post-movie coffee time.
What did everyone think? Well, it's a mixed bag. Read on!
  • Overall, I'll give it 3/5 stars. Short on story, big on effects. I think they blew their budget on the Jeff Bridges' CGI. - Laurie M
  • What can I say, "I loved it." Although I did not see the first one, my plan is to rent the first one and go see it again in 3D. - Ken
  • Gorgeous design and art direction with a couple of plot holes to drive a light cycle through while The Dude knocks on the sky. - Peter
  • I liked "Tokyo Nikkei Index." - Tom
  • Loved Tron! I plan ti see it again in 3D IMAX - Les
  • Nice visuals, with a plot that's philosophically deeper than at first glance. - Curtis L
  • I found it tedious in places; I didn't really buy into the plot. It had some funny moments though and I enjoyed the pretty, pretty lights. - Cathy
  • I thought the graphis for this movie were much better than the first. Loved Quorra. - Mary
  • The company and popcorn were great! Happy holiday everyone. Oh, the movie was okay. - Tammy
  • I miss 1982. - Calvin.
As you might've guessed: there was no movie outing in January but we will have another on February 22nd!

No comments:

Post a Comment