Tuesday, August 18, 2009

G.I. Joe: The Reviews of Cobra!

RottenTomatoes gave GI Joe a 38% approval rating. Let's see how it fares against the critics in Out @ the Movies:
  • "An action-packed, testosterone-inspired B movie." - Daniel
  • "Do I expect the sequel??? Probably not." - Yongmin
  • "Paramount's summer thrillogy concludes with a film that relies on Stephen Sommer's ability to develop characters and plot quickly and cleverly - in between action dances. Take it for a spin!" - Mark
  • "I was on the edge of my seat, in anticipation of the chase, excitement, testosterone levels high!!" - Jerry
  • "The first half was better than I hoped. The second half was worse than I feared." - Kirk (who watched it in Montreal!)
Though given the box office, I think Yongmin's prediction is inaccurate, I expect to hear sequel rumours any day now.

Our next movie outing is not a movie outing at all! We're off to see a play. Find out more at http://bit.ly/e1uzX

Thanks again to Daniel & Yongmin for hosting!

Kirk F

No comments:

Post a Comment