Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Out @ The Taking of Pelham 123

Thanks to everyone who attended Out @ the Taking of Pelham 123! We had about 25 moviegoers. You're the ones who make the events a success.

For those of you who missed it, here's what some of our moviegoers had to say:
  • "It held me from beginning to end!" - Kim C
  • "Denzel's always sexy, so I'd give it a 7 out of 10." - Daniel P
  • "I thought that the movie was awesome, very action-packed and funny at times. John was wonderful, Denzel was great as usual. Recommend it to anyone. Glad we came." - Rhonda W
  • "The company was great (again!). The film was an impressive thriller and a nice diversion from the summer fare so far. See you in July!" - Mark M
  • "Great story line kept me on the ride of my life." - Dianna P
  • "Many people din't have high hopes for the movie but came for the socializing. Then they were pleasantly surprised since the movie ended up being pretty good after all! Suprise - what do critics know?" - Curtis C
What's next? On Monday, June 22nd, I'll post a poll at http://halifax-out-movies.blogspot.com/ for July 7, the first of two movie outings next month!

-Kirk

No comments:

Post a Comment