Monday, January 11, 2010

January 19th - Round 2

Well, moviegoers, we have a bit of a conundrum. The poll for next week is supposed to close tomorrow. But over the last several months I've realized practically no one votes on the last day. So I thought I'd check the results and get an idea who was in the lead.

What I discovered is that no one movie was in the lead!

Here is how the numbers broke down:
  • Daybreakers 30%
  • The Lovely Bones 30%
  • Youth in Revolt 20%
  • Leap Year 10%
  • The Book of Eli 10%
  • The Spy Next Door 0%

So I'm going to mix things up a bit and eliminate the bottom three and re-open the poll. For just two days to decide an ultimate winner. I'll close the poll Wednesday evening, announce our movie choice and send out invitations.

Cast your vote to make a decisive victory:
(Can't see the poll? Go to http://answers.polldaddy.com/poll/2504846/)

No comments:

Post a Comment