Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Movies Next Week: January 31 to February 6

...Not so much. Sorry film fans. For those of you who have been reading the blog (all 2 of you; Hey Mom!), I apologize. I'm going to have to trim down the features; I just don't have the time.

I'll still occasionally post movie events of interest to the queer community or that I deem cool.

I'm also cutting the twitter account in the next few days.

Does this mean the end of Out @ The Movies? Heck, no! It's just going to allow me to focus more energy on the core points.

If you do want to find movies in Halifax that are a bit off the beaten track, I recommend the following:
That's about it. If I've learned anything over the last few months of trying to find movies it's that I always miss something. So keep your eyes open!

Kirk

No comments:

Post a Comment